Transition Member Benefits
NOVA SHRM provides active members and new members who are unemployed at the time of their membership renewal, or those applying to become a member for the first time; a one time opportunity to obtain or extend their membership at no cost (Transition Membership)!
This membership is available to HR professionals who are in between positions and who are not working in any HR function, providing services to the human resources community.
Click HERE to download a NOVA SHRM Transition Membership Form.
For additional details on NOVA SHRM Transition Membership, please feel free to contact Larry Newman, Vice President of Membership at email@example.com or (703) 829-5621.
Below are benefits available for Transition Members:
- Members-in-Transition (MIT) Workshops - NOVA SHRM offers bi-monthly workshops to provide valuable information for our members in transition. The locations for our meetings vary, and are posted on our Calendar of Events.
Our workshops include:
• Core workshop topics and presentations driven by group interest and identified need
• Meet and Greet/Elevator Pitches
• Updates and good news
• 15-20 minutes positive energy exercise
• One on one job coaching
• Re-employment specialists to work with members to create a personal marketing plan
Check our Events page regularly for more information on the topic(s) that will be covered and the speakers that will be presenting.
- MasteryWorks Career Development Service portal - - NOVA SHRM has teamed with MasteryWorks, Inc. to provide members with FREE access to a Career Development Service portal. For more info on this benefit visit the MasteryWorks page.
- Networking opportunities at Chapter and SIG events
For additional information regarding NOVA SHRM's Members in Transition program, feel free to contact Sharon Poker, NOVA SHRM's Members in Transition (MIT) Leader at: firstname.lastname@example.org